How Long Does Laser Eye Treatment Take?
The Laser Eye Treatment is carried out in a matter of minutes. It is very quick.
The operation takes only minutes, and the laser is only active for seconds. Preparation for surgery on the day takes between 30 minutes to one hour.
Professor Dan Reinstein explains the actual Laser Eye Surgery only takes a few minutes to complete.
You May Also Like:
(Please note: Some of the pages below may not yet be available but will be published soon.)
- 1. What is eye tracking?
- 2. What is the importance of treatment time?
- 3. Where do you do the treatment?
- Page about “Treatment“
Ask us this question:
- Contact the clinic and ask your question
- Ask your question on our Twitter page
- Ask this question on our Facebook page
“Surgery was quick and completely painless. Apart from dryness, my eyesight is almost perfect and I have stopped using contacts – bliss! A really smooth and easy operation and lovely staff.” – Sara VandoreGo back