Why choose London Vision Clinic for your cataract surgery?
Cataract surgery can be a daunting prospect. There are many different providers to choose from, and it can be difficult to decide who to trust. The most important thing is to take your time over your decision, and investigate your options thoroughly.
If you want to find out more about what London Vision Clinic can offer you, why not visit us for a no-obligation full eye exam? We provide a truly personal service for every patient, and use our excellent technology and surgical expertise to aim for the best possible visual outcome for every patient.
Want to know more?
Our technology, which includes the Centurion and Verizon systems, has been chosen to ensure that your cataract surgery is as safe and as precise as possible.
With our expertly informed lens choices, we are committed to reducing or eliminating the need for glasses and contact lenses, wherever possible. We can also offer laser refractive surgery as a refining tool. Building on our success with PRESBYOND® Laser Blended Vision, we even have the skills and technology to correct for presbyopia (ageing eyes) in many cataract surgery patients.
We are completely open and transparent with our patients, and you can rest assured that the exceptional standards we are famous for will be reflected in your cataract surgery experience. But don’t just take our word for it. Why not read some of our patient reviews?
Located on London’s famous Harley Street, we’re within easy reach of the London Underground and many major bus routes. The shops, sights and attractions of Oxford Street and the West End are just minutes away.
Numbers 18, 27 and 30 stop on Marylebone Road next to Harley Street. By Car: There are two 24-hour Westminster City Council car parks very close to Harley Street, at Queen Anne Mews (Tel: 0800 243 348) and Cavendish Square. There is short-term meter parking in the surrounding streets. The Harley Street area is within the Congestion Charging Zone.
By London Underground
5 minutes’ walk Regent’s Park: Bakerloo Line.
10 minutes’ walk Baker Street: Bakerloo, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Jubilee, and Metropolitan Lines. Great Portland Street: Bakerloo, Circle, Hammersmith & City Lines.
15 minutes’ walk Warren Street: Victoria Line. Marylebone: Bakerloo Line and mainline trains.LIVE SERVICE UPDATES›
We’re renowned experts in Laser Eye Surgery
- London Vision Clinic has a long-standing reputation for excellent patient care
- We offer you tailored, highly personalised appointments, suited to you as an individual
- We have the expertise necessary to recommend the best and safest lens for you
- We are unique in being able to offer you correction for presbyopia using our expertise with PRESBYOND® Laser Blended Vision
- We will be completely open and transparent with you; if it’s not the right time for you to have cataract surgery, we’ll be the first to say so
- Our results are world renowned and a reference point for surgeons across the globe