No one should undergo any form of elective surgery without feeling fully informed, safe and comfortable. You should ask as many questions as you feel are necessary to help you make a decision. However, here are some essential starting points:
- How experienced is my surgeon?
- Will the clinic conduct all of the necessary pre-operative tests to ensure my suitability for laser eye surgery?
- How much time will you spend with me before my surgery?
- Can I see your results for patients with a similar prescription to me?
- What percentage of patients are charged your advertised price? Are there any hidden ‘extras’?
- What aftercare regime is provided for my treatment plan?
- Will I have access to my surgeon after treatment?
Both your dedicated Patient Care Coordinator and Optometrist lead you through your vision correction journey. Importantly, we schedule a one-on-one appointment with your surgeon before your surgery day, so that you have an opportunity to get any remaining questions answered.