The latest laser technology research
As with any centre of excellence, the media frequently approaches the London Vision Clinic for an expert opinion. As one of the earliest pioneers of laser eye surgery, who continues to break new ground, our founder Professor Reinstein is recognised as an international authority in his field. He has been interviewed several times for respected media such as the BBC and the Sunday Times. He was also the laser eye surgeon of choice for the TV programmes Extreme Makeover UK and 10 Years Younger.
As you’d expect, Professor Reinstein’s own research and writings on laser technology has been widely published in many medical journals and magazines. To date, he has:
- Published 69 articles in peer-reviewed medical journals
- Contributed or written 11 book chapters / published proceedings
- Written 105 articles for the ophthalmic press presented
- Published 191 scientific papers or abstracts
- Presented 320 invited talks or instructional courses
The London Vision Clinic also produces The UK Guide to Laser Eye Surgery, a complimentary guide to the many options now available. This is an invaluable starting point for anyone considering laser eye surgery, covering:
- Risks and safety of laser eye surgery.
- Who is suitable for laser eye surgery?
- How does laser eye correction work?
- Different types of laser eye surgery.
- Wavefront Guided LASIK.
- PRK (Photo-Refractive Keratectomy).
- Bioptics: IOL (Intra-Ocular Lens Implants).
- Success rates of laser eye surgery.
Looking for our quarterly newsletter?
Subscribe to the London Vision Clinic newsletter for the latest information about what’s happening at the London Vision Clinic.