Your Laser Eye Surgery Results: positively life changing
We understand that we will only ever be as good as our last patient’s laser eye surgery results. That is why we are so passionate about the pursuit of perfection. We are not just trying to do our best; we are aiming to be the best in the world.
Our latest outcomes[arrow_list]
- Short Sight (Myopia) Correction Results, Near
- Short Sight (Myopia) Correction Results, Distance
- Long Sight (Hyperopia) Correction Results, Near
- Long Sight (Hyperopia) Correction Results, Distance
- You may call a patient care coordinator at 0207 224 1005 to discuss what results you can expect to achieve
Our patients value eye surgery results
I really cannot say how thrilled I am with my LASIK surgery. Prof. Reinstein has told me that I now have the vision of an F-15 Fighter Pilot! — Linda R., Retired interior designer
I am convinced that being able to see the whole field of vision has dramatically assisted my (golf) game. Waking up the morning after the surgery I could not believe the vision and clarity. I shaved for the first time and could actually see what I was doing. — James C., Managing Partner at a financial advisor practice
At the initial screening, the optometrist will provide you with a very clear expectation of the laser eye surgery results you can expect. Contact a patient care coordinator on 0207 224 1005 to learn more or to make this appointment.
Common questions regarding getting the best laser eye surgery results:[arrow_list]
- How long will it take to get back to normal activity?
- Can I drive immediately after surgery?
- What are my chances of seeing 20/20 after laser eye surgery?
- Can I go blind after laser eye surgery?
- What are the long-term laser eye surgery results?
- What is the worst thing that can happen after laser eye surgery?
- What is the likelihood of needing an enhancement?
- What keeps the corneal flap in position after LASIK surgery?
- Could my corneal flap become loose?
- What causes night time side effects after laser eye surgery and can they be treated?
- What causes dry eyes after laser vision correction?
- Can my vision return to its original level after surgery?
- How can I interpret statistical results of eye surgery?
Does your question about the reults of eye surgery not appear in the above list?
You are most welcome to contact a patient education consultant on 0207 224 1005 to discuss your laser eye surgery results and your suitability for laser eye surgery at London Vision Clinic.