at London Vision Clinic
The retina is a crucial part of the visual system. And so, whether it’s at risk of detachment, macular degeneration, or diabetic retinopathy, it needs expert care and treatment to restore it to its full potential and safeguard it from further vision loss.
Specialist Retina Expertise
- Retinal diagnosis and treatment using the latest world-class technologies and techniques
- Specialist experienced Retinal surgeon who is a pioneer in his field
- Rigorous attention to detail: Consultant-led and delivered continuity of care
- World class patient care: a handpicked team committed to delivering the highest possible standard of care
- Research-based clinic: involved in continuous development of new and advanced technologies and procedures.
- Instrumental in Artificial Vision (Bionic Eye), Retinal Imaging/Diagnosis, Retinal Gene
- Therapy and the Prevention of Blindness in and Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy.
Retina screening and treatments offered
- Anti VEGF injections for AMD, diabetic maculopathy and Macular oedema caused by retinal vein occlusion.
- Diabetic retinopathy screening and treatment
- Simple and complex vitrectomy surgery
- Indirect laser for retinal tears
- Screening and treatment for Floaters
- Screening and treatment for Retinal Detachment