Celebrating 10 Years At London Vision Clinic
In a busy year full of celebrations, from the Queen’s Jubilee, to the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, we paused in June to celebrate our tenth anniversary. We would like to say thank you to all of those who were able to join us at the London Zoo for our 10 Year Celebration. We hope you had a brilliant time and enjoyed the party. The photos are now up on our Facebook page and do let us know if you would us to send a photo to you.
Did You Know?
In light of our recent milestone, we thought it would be fun to share some interesting facts about London Vision Clinic:
- Dr Dan’s vision of providing Humanitarian Laser Eye Surgery became a reality in April 2012 with the official opening of the Refractive Surgery Unit at Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- In 2011, we were awarded a five-year grant by National Institute of Health (NIH) (based out of the USA) to continue our on-going work into screening and diagnosing Keratoconus, the eye condition which is believed to affect one person in a thousand.
- In May 2012, “Great Places to Work” recognised us as the second best place to work in the UK Small Business category.
- Thanks to all of your generosity, over the years we have donated over 3,000 pairs of glasses to the Vision Aid Overseas charity.
- On the scientific front, we have published over 88 peer-reviewed papers and presented over 550 talks.
We’d also like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the support you have given us throughout the years and would like you to know that our journey isn’t over yet – we have more exciting developments in store for you.
Knowledge Dispels Fear
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join over 5,000 people already receiving the very best advice on Laser Eye Surgery ...