Where Can I Park?
The clinic is within London’s Congestion Zone. There is metered street parking on Harley Street and surrounding streets. The nearest underground car park is at London Portland Place, 6-7 Weymouth Mews, London W1N 3AA. Opening times are Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm; the car park closes on Saturday and Sunday. Daily tariffs are £10 for 2 hours, and £16 for 2 to 4 hours
You May Also Like:
- 1 How soon after the initial screening can I have my laser vision correction procedure?
- 2 What if I’m found unsuitable, what are my options then?
- 3 Will I be able to see clearly after the initial screening?
Ask us this question:
- Contact the clinic and ask your question
- Ask your question on our Twitter page
- Ask this question on our Facebook page
Although initially very nervous about the whole procedure, I was very impressed by the pre-op information and care, the actual procedure and the result achieved.– Julia Clarke
Knowledge Dispels Fear
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join over 5,000 people already receiving the very best advice on Laser Eye Surgery ...