Where Can I Park?
The clinic is within London’s Congestion Zone. There is metered street parking on Harley Street and surrounding streets. The nearest underground car park is at London Portland Place, 6-7 Weymouth Mews, London W1N 3AA. Opening times are Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm; the car park closes on Saturday and Sunday. Daily tariffs are £10 for 2 hours, and £16 for 2 to 4 hours
You May Also Like:
- 1 How soon after the initial screening can I have my laser vision correction procedure?
- 2 What if I’m found unsuitable, what are my options then?
- 3 Will I be able to see clearly after the initial screening?
Ask us this question:
- Contact the clinic and ask your question
- Ask your question on our Twitter page
- Ask this question on our Facebook page
Although initially very nervous about the whole procedure, I was very impressed by the pre-op information and care, the actual procedure and the result achieved.– Julia ClarkeGo back