Why Not Start Your Own Laser Eye Surgery Blog, We’ll Help You!
Everyone seems to be blogging these days, on all manner of subjects. Whether you simply Tweet & post to Facebook occasionally, or have your own blogging website, it’s easy to have your opinions heard – and there’s plenty of people out there who want to listen.
Laser Eye Surgery can be an emotive subject, and those who shout about their experiences tend to have polarised opinions – those who have had exceptionally good experiences and those who have had exceptionally bad ones.
For people considering Laser Eye Surgery though, the opinions and experiences of everyone who’s had treatment are important – not just the extremes. That’s why we’re keen to help you blog about your Laser Eye Surgery experiences, regardless of whether you’ve had treatment or not, which clinic you went to, or whether your experience was good or bad.
You can start your Laser Eye Surgery blog any time – here are just a few ideas for posts to get you started:
- Why I decided to have Laser Eye Surgery
- What happened at my consultation
- Why I decided to go with xxx clinic
- My last night wearing glasses/contacts
- The day of my Laser Eye Surgery
- How I felt after my Laser Eye Surgery
- My first check up – My results are…
- 6 months after Laser Eye Surgery…
For more information and practical help on setting up & updating your blog, give us a call now on 020 7224 1005.