Will I Be Able To Wear Coloured Contact Lenses After Having Laser Eye Surgery?
There is no reason that you should not be able to wear coloured contact lenses again after Laser Eye Surgery if you wanted or needed to.
However, it is important to state that coloured contact lenses can only be worn once they have been properly and professionally fitted after surgery as the fitting is extremely important for good eye health.
You May Also Like:
“I was terrified – took me 3 yrs to pluck up the courage. LVC first consultation was great – put my fears at rest and decided to go for it. Day of surgery I was well looked after and the surgery was painless and over in no time. Stinging eyes afterwards but as expected. Results the next day amazing – got better every day. Can’t recommend it highly enough. Changed my life”.- Sigi.
(Please note: Some of the pages below may not yet be available but will be published soon.)
- 1 What causes dry eyes after laser vision correction?
- 2 When can I wear makeup after surgery?
- 3 The hard facts to consider before wearing novelty lenses this Halloween
- Page about “Results after Laser Eye Surgery“
Ask us this question:
- Contact the clinic and ask your question
- Ask your question on our Twitter page
- Ask this question on our Facebook page