Do I Need To Bring Old Prescriptions To My Screening?
Mr Glenn Carp – “If the patient can coordinate, we will be able to advise you on the benefits of bringing your old prescription history into the clinic prior to initial screening. In some patients it is of great value, but in turn, we are often able to contact your local optometrist directly to obtain these values for you.”
Screenings Explained Further…
Many patients have asked if they need to bring past prescriptions to the initial screening. While past prescriptions are helpful, we do not rely on these to plan or treat, and will always perform our own tests based on our screening protocol.
You May Also Like:
(Please note: Some of the pages below may not yet be available but will be published soon.)
- 1 What do I need to prepare for the initial screening?
- 2 Will I be able to see clearly after my initial screening?
- 3 How soon after the initial screening can I have my Laser Vision Correction procedure?
Ask us this question:
- Contact the clinic and ask your question
- Ask your question on our Twitter page
- Ask this question on our Facebook page
Very straight forward process. Staff reassurance throughout relieved any concerns. Results as good as anticipated – slight loss of distance focus was as forecasted and expected. Glad I went ahead with the treatment and would recommend to others. Not used my glasses since the operation.– George JarrettGo back
Knowledge Dispels Fear
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join over 5,000 people already receiving the very best advice on Laser Eye Surgery ...