How Long Is The Initial Screening Assessment Valid For?
Mr Glenn Carp – “The initial screening is essentially valid over a period of three months. If patients elect to have an assessment and due to circumstances that are unbeknown to them the surgery dates are delayed then simply what happens is a repeat of the initial assessment can be performed, closer to the time of the actual treatment and the whole idea behind that is just to gain the precious data making sure that nothing has changed in the interim. In most cases, it does not but nonetheless why leave something to chance?”
Initial Screening Validity Explained Further…
The results of the tests undertaken at the initial screening are valid for no longer than 3 months. This is to ensure that there has been no significant movement in your prescription and that any treatment plan is completely up to date.
You May Also Like:
(Please note: Some of the pages below may not yet be available but will be published soon.)
- 1 Will there be any pressure to have laser eye treatment while I attend the initial screening?
- 2 When can I have an initial screening?
- 3 How soon after the initial screening can I have my laser vision correction procedure?
Ask us this question:
- Contact the clinic and ask your question
- Ask your question on our Twitter page
- Ask this question on our Facebook page
I researched the clinics thoroughly and with patient recommendations, decided on LVC for myself and my 23 year old daughter. As a surgeon I can honestly say the entire pathway is faultless and I would recommend this clinic to colleagues, family and friends – Indeed I have!– Neil Maclachlan