The London Vision Clinic offers Barclay Capital employees 12.5% off laser eye surgery
London Vision Clinic’s laser eye surgeons, Professor Dan Reinstein and Mr Glenn Carp are leaders in their field and are passionate about helping our patients achieve their best vision results. At London Vision Clinic we offer LASEK and LASIK surgery and are the only clinic to offer Laser Blended Vision since 2005 – a treatment aimed at resolving the need for reading glasses.
Find out whether laser eye surgery could be the cure for your long-sight, short-sight, astigmatism or reading glasses.
- Laser eye surgery is the most commonly performed surgical procedure in the world
- Over 35 million procedures have been performed since it was first introduced in 1987.
- Laser eye surgery offers minimal discomfort and fast recovery time, with most patients able to resume normal activities within 24 hours.
Standard treatments cost £4,900 (for both eyes) or £204/month for 24 months at 0% interest.
Our fees include:
- Initial assessment
- Wavefront analysis
- Ophthalmic exam
- Wavefront-guided treatment (if applicable)
- Contact lens trials (if applicable)
- Interim glasses required between High Profile treatments
- VHF ™ VHFU Examinations (if applicable)
- Post-operative visits (standard regime)
- Supplemental exams carried out within a year of treatment
- 24-hour access to the surgeon by mobile phone
- All post-operative medications
- Any necessary enhancements within a year of treatment