Can I Have Laser Eye Surgery If I Have Nystagmus (Involuntary Eye Movements)?
Nystagmus is not a contraindication for Laser Eye Surgery. We, at the London Vision Clinic, are able to provide both LASIK and PRK treatments for patients with nystagmus.
Suitability Explained Further…
Yes. Laser Eye Surgery will not treat the nystagmus, but it may reduce the symptoms.
At London Vision Clinic, we are able to provide both LASIK and PRK treatment for people with nystagmus. Click to see the video.
You May Also Like:
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join over 5,000 people already receiving the very best advice on Laser Eye Surgery ...
(Please note: Some of the pages below may not yet be available but will be published soon.)
- 1. Can I have Laser Eye Surgery if I have a detached retina?
- 2. Can I have Laser Eye Surgery if I have prism?
- 3. Can I have Laser Eye Surgery if I have iritis?
- Page about “Suitability“
Ask us this question:
- Contact the clinic and ask your question
- Ask your question on our Twitter page
- Ask this question on our Facebook page
“I have found the entire process very painless and have been very impressed by the support and care provided by LVC. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending the process, and LVC to family and friends.” -Elinor Williams