What Are My Chances Of Seeing 20/20 After Laser Eye Surgery?
The chances of seeing 20/20 are extremely high. Again each clinic will be able to provide you with specific results based on your specific refractive error. This is the key point in terms of understanding this question. Each clinic with their technology will be able to provide you or should be able to provide you before the treatment with an idea of what the likelihood of your achieving 20/20 is.
In short, the results after Laser Eye Surgery usually depend on your prescription. Many clinics usually report results that show up a chance of 95% of patients have 20/20 vision (or better) after Laser Eye Surgery Click here to see London Vision Clinic results.
You May Also Like:
(Please note: Some of the pages below may not yet be available but will be published soon.)
- 1 What is the worst thing that can happen after Laser Eye Surgery?
- 2. Can I go blind after Laser Eye Surgery?
- 3 How long will it take to get back to normal activity?
- Page about “Results“
Ask us this question:
- Contact the clinic and ask your question
- Ask your question on our Twitter page
- Ask this question on our Facebook page
Everyone takes good care of you, and it doesn’t hurt a bit!
– Denise CookGo back