What Is More Important, The Surgeon Or The Technology Used In My Laser Eye Surgery?
Good equipment will allow for a more intensive preparation process or generating profiles for a patient that is a little bit more refined. However, if considering Laser Eye Surgery, you will need a good surgeon that knows how to manipulate that equipment to get the most out of it. It is therefore clear that both factors are important here. A good surgeon with a great deal of experience with the advantage of using the latest equipment is ideal.
Ideally, you want the best laser eye surgeon operating with the best equipment combined with the most stringent protocols. Professor Reinstein and Mr Carp personify these criteria. If you must make a choice, then always choose the laser eye surgeon before the Laser Eye Surgery technology.
Mr Glenn Carp talks about the importance of the laser technology and the surgeons experience with it to reap the most benefits.
You May Also Like:
(Please note: Some of the pages below may not yet be available but will be published soon.)
- 1 What kinds of Laser Eye Surgery technologies are used at London Vision Clinic?
- 2 What is more important, the surgeon or the technology used in my Laser Eye Surgery?
- 3 Do results differ among the Laser Eye Surgery clinics in the UK?
- Page about “Technology“
- Page about “Expertise“
Ask us this question:
- Contact the clinic and ask your question
- Ask your question on our Twitter page
- Ask this question on our Facebook page
Everyday life is much easier without glasses. Wish I had done it ages ago.– Debbie Jones
Updated this article to ‘Quick guide: Laser Eye Surgery technology’