Can I Have Laser Eye Surgery If I Have Low Blood Pressure?
Your chance of being suitable for Laser Eye Surgery at the London Vision Clinic is 98%. There are some clinics with less sophisticated assessment methods, treatment methods and technology that turn away up to 20% of people coming to them as they believe they are not suitable for Laser Eye Surgery, but that does not always mean that those people cannot be helped. Your own suitability for Laser Eye Surgery will be determined at your comprehensive initial assessment.
If you have low blood pressure, it is not a contraindication for Laser Eye Surgery. However, we take a full medical history and we can take into account your low blood pressure and assess you for suitability at your pre-operative appointment.
You May Also Like:
“A totally pain free procedure, helpful and knowlegeable staff, clean and relaxing facilities made the whole experience worry free. I have already recommended to family and friends who are considering laser eye surgery”. Allison
(Please note: Some of the pages below may not yet be available but will be published soon.)
- 1 Can I have laser eye surgery if I am taking prescription drugs?
- 2 Can I have laser eye surgery if I have uncontrolled diabetes?
- 3 Can I have laser eye surgery if I have insulin-dependent diabetes?
- Page about “Suitability“
Ask us this question:
- Contact the clinic and ask your question
- Ask your question on our Twitter page
- Ask this question on our Facebook page