Should I Book A Hotel Near The Clinic?
We advise you that if you are to be traveling from far away that you book a hotel for the night of your treatment near the clinic so that you can relax and be back with us early in the morning for your one day check up. This way the stress of travel after treatment is at a minimum and you are comfortable as possible. However if you feel comfortable having a family member bring you to and from the treatment that is fine.
“It’s a cliche but this really has changed my life! My only regret is I didn’t do it sooner! There was no pain during the procedure or after and my eyesight now is better than when I wore contact lenses! It’s amazing to wake up in the morning and be able to see without trying to find my glasses!” -Fiona Davis.
You May Also Like:
(Please note: Some of the pages below may not yet be available but will be published soon.)
- 1. Can I have Laser Eye Surgery if I have glaucoma?
- 2. Can I have Laser Eye Surgery if I have epilepsy?
- 3. Can I have Laser Eye Surgery if I have iritis?
- Page about “Suitability“
Ask us this question:
- Contact the clinic and ask your question
- Ask your question on our Twitter page
- Ask this question on our Facebook page