What Happens To My Deposit If I Decide Against Eye Surgery?
If you make a deposit and decide against the surgery, your payment is entirely refundable if you have not had the ophthalmic examination. If you make a deposit and have had the ophthalmic examination, then 50% of your payment is refundable (£250).
If for some reason or another you are found unsuitable for surgery at any point during the process, your deposit will be fully refunded to you without any hesitation.
First class service and amazing results! – Jeffrey
You May Also Like:
(Please note: Some of the pages below may not yet be available but will be published soon.)
- 1. What happens to my deposit if you find me unsuitable for surgery?
- 2. Can I finance the deposit?
- 3. If I do not finance the fees, how else can I pay?
- Page about “Costs“
Ask us this question:
Knowledge Dispels Fear
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join over 5,000 people already receiving the very best advice on Laser Eye Surgery ...
- Contact the clinic and ask your question
- Ask your question on our Twitter page
- Ask this question on our Facebook page