Where Do You Do The Laser Eye Treatment?
The surgical procedures are done here at the London Vision Clinic. We have fully operational surgery room in our basement. When patients arrive on the day of their surgery, there is a nice waiting area for them to relax in, which is nice and quiet and in the basement area. They are seen by one of the nursing staff who run through their preoperative medicines. Patients will then have their treatment and move to the recovery area before going home.
(Please note: Some of the pages below may not yet be available but will be published soon.)
- 1. What is the waiting list to have London Vision linic perform my eye laser procedure?
- 2. How long does laser eye treatment take?
- 3. What kind of laser do you use in the laser eye treatment?
- Page about “Treatment“
Ask us this question:
- Contact the clinic and ask your question
- Ask your question on our Twitter page
- Ask this question on our Facebook page
“No pain!! Throughout the time I’ve had dealings with LVC it’s been professional, relaxing and friendly. I have recommended to 3 friends already. Perfect vision and a joy to deal with.” -Nicki Bibring.Go back
Knowledge Dispels Fear
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join over 5,000 people already receiving the very best advice on Laser Eye Surgery ...